Providing families with nannies that consistently meet our high expectations has been the cornerstone of our agency’s success.Thus we are dedicated to offer the continual support for families after the 4th trimester. All of our nannies have gone through a vigorous screening process that includes an FBI background check, Fingerprinting and registered with Trustline, CPR Certified.
FULL-TIME NANNY PLACEMENT
Our nanny referral fee is 10% of gross annual compensation (one time fee at the time of placement) with NO EXTRA registration fees!
*A detail consultation to start your search
*A unique nanny search based on your family’s needs
*Excellent vetting process, verified background checks, CPR certification and good driving record
*Work agreement template
*We serve as a continued source of support and advice for both you and your nanny
Our connection process
1. Family application and phone consultation to find out the needs of the family
2. Matching process – we will send a family resumes for viable candidates who specifically meet their family’s needs
3. Interview – we will work together to coordinate interviews for the family and the candidates in consideration
4. Trial period( Up to 24 hours) – this typically takes place over the course of two 12-hr days or over a one-week period. There is no agency fee for this trial period, but you are responsible for paying the nanny directly for his/her time
5. Hiring – we will provide you with a Nanny Family Agreement and continue to serve your family as a source of support and advice for both you and your nanny
We recommend that you reach out to Homepay for your household employee’s tax purposes. HomePay has eliminated work, worry, and risk for families employing a caregiver for over 25 years. To learn more about HomePay’s guaranteed service, feel free to visit their website at www.myhomepay.com
Please feel free to contact us to get connect with your dream nanny!